- About 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 TBS canola oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 cup frozen mixed peas and carrots
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBS sesame oil
- If you are using frozen riced cauliflower and/or peas and carrots, take them out of the freezer before you start the recipe.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tsp of the canola oil, add the eggs, scramble and cut into small pieces with spatula. Remove the eggs to a dish and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tsp of canola oil to the skillet. Add the ginger and garlic and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the riced cauliflower and the peas and carrots and fry until the vegetables are tender, 5-6 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, whisk together the soy sauce and sesame oil. When the vegetables are tender, stir the sauce into the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Mix the cooked eggs back into the mixture.