- For the crust:
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed into a fine crumb with some small pieces
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 heaping cup fresh strawberries, washed and thoroughly dried, finely diced, plus more for decoration
- For the drizzle:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-4 TBS milk
- 3 TBS smooth peanut butter
- Combine melted butter with crushed pretzels, making sure the mixture is very wet and easily sticks together (add more butter if needed). Press mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and press up the sides. Place crust in the refrigerate while the filling is prepared.
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand or stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese for 2-3 minutes until creamy and smooth. Add the peanut butter and continue mixing until thoroughly combined, and then beat in the marshmallow creme.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping and strawberries until smooth and then spread mixture into the prepared crust. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours (or overnight) until set.
- In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar with 2 TBS of milk and stir until combined. Stir in the peanut butter and add more milk as needed until the mixture easily drizzles off of a spoon. Drizzle onto chilled pie.