- 3 cups uncooked oats
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, add milk, sugar, and butter.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Once it has reached a boil that you can't stir down, continue boiling and stirring for one full minute.
- Remove from heat and immediately add peanut butter and vanilla extract, stirring until the peanut butter is melted and mixture is creamy.
- Stir in oats (mixture will start getting very thick)
- Spread into an 8x8 pan sprayed lightly with cooking spray or drop by the spoonful onto wax paper. Allow to set up at room temperature or in the refrigerator until firm. Store leftovers at room temperature in sealed container.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins