- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 2/3 cup crushed peppermints
- 1/2 cup mini M&M's
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Add the Rice Chex to a large mixing bowl. Melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Using a non-stick spatula, pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and fold gently, being careful not to crush the cereal, until fully coated.
- Add half of the crushed peppermints and M&Ms, fold a few times, and then add the rest and continue folding gently until the candy is dispersed.
- Add the powdered sugar to a large Ziploc bag. Add the mix to the bag (you may need to do this in sections) and toss to coat.
- Discard excess powdered sugar and keep stored in an airtight container. You can also freeze any uneaten portions in a sealed Ziploc bag.
I added an extra sprinkle of M&M's and peppermints to the top of the bowl in the photos in this post to add some extra color. Feel free to do the same if you're displaying this for a party!