One of my very favorite flavor combinations around the holidays is chocolate and mint. I don't care what kind of chocolate and I don't care what kind of mint, it's such a yummy and festive pairing of tastes!
This party mix takes minutes to throw together and tastes like it came straight from Santa's workshop itself. It would have a perfect place on the table of any holiday party.
With two kinds of chocolate - white and milk - along with the peppermint and crunchy Rice Chex cereal, this is an addicting mix that you won't be able to stop eating. Enjoy!Print
North Pole Party Mix
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 5 cups 1x
- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- ⅔ cup crushed peppermints
- ½ cup mini M&M's
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Add the Rice Chex to a large mixing bowl. Melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Using a non-stick spatula, pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and fold gently, being careful not to crush the cereal, until fully coated.
- Add half of the crushed peppermints and M&Ms, fold a few times, and then add the rest and continue folding gently until the candy is dispersed.
- Add the powdered sugar to a large Ziploc bag. Add the mix to the bag (you may need to do this in sections) and toss to coat.
- Discard excess powdered sugar and keep stored in an airtight container. You can also freeze any uneaten portions in a sealed Ziploc bag.
I added an extra sprinkle of M&M's and peppermints to the top of the bowl in the photos in this post to add some extra color. Feel free to do the same if you're displaying this for a party!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
Save this recipe to your Pinterest boards! Use the image below, just hover your mouse over the photo and click the photo that pops up.
Want more chocolate and mint pairings? Check out these recipes!
Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Meringues
Wow yummy recipe, thanks for sharing it . I watch football with this recipe and True Elements Party Mix as a yummy party option and they are really tasty and healthy. This party mix made my football party hit!