- 2 TBS olive oil, divided
- 8 thin pork cutlets, about 3oz each
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 15oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 TBS non-pareil capers
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 TBS red wine vinegar
- Heat 1 TBS of the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. While it is heating, season both sides of the pork cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Cook the cutlets until browned and done, 2 to 3 minutes on each side, working in batches if needed. Remove to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the other TBS of oil and use a spatula to deglaze the pan to scrape up all of the flavorful bits on the bottom. Add the peppers and onions with a bit more salt and pepper. Allow to cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Add the beans, capers, and parsley, toss to combine, and allow to cook until beans are warmed through.
- Serve 2 pork cutlets per plate topped with veggie mixture.