- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (see notes)
- 1/4 heaping cup Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag fitted with round or star tip of your choice. Alternatively, you can place the mixture in a Ziploc bag and snip off the corner with a pair of scissors.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with a piece of wax paper. Pipe dollops onto the paper and place into the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm, and then transfer to a freezer safe bag or container. Keep frozen.
Greek yogurt is thicker than regular, so if you use regular you may need to increase the amount of peanut butter used so that the mixture can be piped.
If you are concerned about plain Greek yogurt being too tangy, try a lightly-sweetened vanilla flavor instead.
- Prep Time: 5 mins