- 1/2 cup butter, melted.
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1.5 cups flaked coconut
- 1.5 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (1 oz) squares semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix melted butter with graham cracker crumbs and press evenly onto the bottom of a 9x13 pan, making sure the crust is firmly packed.
- Bake crust for 7-8 minutes.
- Layer coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows over the warm crust.
- Drizzle condensed milk evenly over the entire thing.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Melt 2 squares of semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave, being careful not to overheat.
- Dip a fork into the melted chocolate and flick or drizzle over the finished bars.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before cutting into squares.