- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 12oz bag (about 2 cups) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup candied red cherries, chopped (I used Paradise)
- 2 TBS Kirsch, cherry liqueur, or brandy
- Line an 8x8 square pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the evaporated milk, sugar, butter, and salt. Bring to a full boil on medium-high heat, stirring constantly, and continue to boil for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, candied cherries, and Kirsch, continue folding and stirring until everything is fully combined.
- Spread fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, several hours or overnight. Lift the fudge out of the pan using the foil or parchment, turn it over onto a cutting board and discard the paper/foil. Run a sharp knife under very hot water and slice fudge into squares, wiping the knife clean between each slice.