- 5 oz. black candy melts
- 5 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 5 oz. red candy melts
- 2 TBS white chocolate chips, chopped into smaller pieces to resemble fangs and bone chips
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine black candy melts and dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl (Pyrex measuring cups are great). Heat the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring well after each one, until fully melted.
- Transfer the chocolate to the prepared baking sheet and use a nonstick spatula to spread it out into approximately a 9x13 rectangle. Sprinkle nuts on top and press down lightly. Place the pan in the freezer to set up. Wait 15 minutes, and then begin the next step.
- Repeat the melting process with the red candy melts in a clean microwave safe bowl. Once melted, remove the sheet pan from the freezer and pour the red chocolate over the first layer. Use a nonstick spatula to spread it out, and then sprinkle the white chocolate pieces on top.
- Freeze until set. Break into pieces of desired size.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer to keep chocolate nice and firm.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins