A fresh, bright, fruity martini accented with basil, fresh lime, and topped with a tiny bit of sparkle.
- 3 large strawberries or 5 small strawberries
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces vodka
- Club soda for topping
- Ice for shaking
- Extra strawberries and basil leaves for garnish, optional
- Remove stems from strawberries and cut into chunks. Add to cocktail shaker with basil leaves and simple syrup. Muddle.
- Add lime juice and vodka to shaker. Fill with ice, place lid on shaker, and shake well.
- Strain into martini glasses and top with club soda, 1-2 tablespoons per glass.
- If desired, garnish glasses with extra strawberries and basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Basic Muddling Tool
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Beverage