- 1 12-ounce bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Seasonings, to taste (see notes)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place vegetables on a large baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Use clean hands to work the oil all over the vegetables until well-coated.
- Season generously with salt, pepper, your choice of seasoning blend, and Parmesan.
- Roast on middle rack of oven for about 30-35 minutes, stirring carefully every 10 minutes or so.
Sometimes, I will only use a mixture of salt, pepper, and some Italian seasoning.
I will also use this roasted vegetable blend, which is my current favorite.
You can use a mixture of dried herbs (rosemary, oregano, thyme, etc) or your favorite spice blends like Mrs. Dash, Emeril, etc.