- 1 TBS olive oil, divided.
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (18 - 20oz total), trimmed and cut into small chunks
- 2 10oz bags frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 14 oz can light coconut milk
- 1 TBS red curry paste
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Salt and Pepper
- 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. In a large, deep saute pan, heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and bell pepper and cook until beginning to soften. Add the chunks of chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is done. Remove contents of the pan to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the remaining tsp of olive oil to the pan and add the frozen riced cauliflower. Cook until cauliflower is heated through and beginning to turn slightly golden. Add the garlic and return the chicken, onion, and pepper mixture to the pan. Stir and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Add the coconut milk, red curry paste, fish sauce, and maple syrup. Reduce heat to medium low, stir, and allow to simmer, stirring frequently, for an additional 15-20 minutes. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve topped with chopped peanuts and cilantro.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins