- Large eggs
- Cold water
- Arrange cold eggs in the bottom of a stainless steel pot.
- Add cold water until the water level is one inch above the top of the eggs.
- On high heat, bring the eggs just to a full rolling boil and immediately turn off the heat.
- Cover the pan and let the eggs sit for 12 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the hot water. Tap them on the counter to introduce a few cracks and then submerge in a bowl of cold water.
- Let cool for a few minutes and peel off the shells.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 12 mins