The viral TikTok canned cinnamon roll hack that has become crazy popular! This recipe turns canned jumbo cinnamon rolls into mega-rich ooey gooey heaven.
- 1 package jumbo cinnamon rolls (Grands, etc) - 5 count
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 ounces (1/4 block) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray. Arrange cinnamon rolls in pan, then pour heavy cream on and around the rolls.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and mix with cinnamon and brown sugar. Leave remaining 2 tablespoons butter sitting on the counter. Spread onto rolls. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 25-30 minutes or until golden and slightly springy when pressed.
- In a medium bowl, add included cinnamon roll frosting, remaining 2 tablespoons softened butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Use a hand mixer and mix on medium-low speed until fully combined. Spread onto hot rolls and serve.
This recipe can be doubled and baked in a 9x13 pan.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Oven