With the upcoming release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the movie will undoubtedly be a popular party theme through the new year. Bloggers all over the great interwebs have been putting together some amazing treats inspired by the franchise, so I’ve collected some of my favorites here to help you with your party planning!
Remember that as in all of my round-up posts, photo credits belong to the original bloggers and no recipes or instructional info for these treats have been copied here. Please click through to the original blog post to get the recipes and leave the authors some comment love!
1. Bantha Cocoa by Totally the Bomb
A blue-tinted white chocolate cocoa that’ll make you want to hop the next flight to Coruscant.
2. Star Wars Macarons by Semi Sweet
The level of detail on that Death Star though.
3. Star Wars Cupcakes by Betty Crocker
Adorable, they are.
4. Santa Storm Trooper Cookies by Simplistically Living
You can’t release the new Star Wars movie so close to Christmas and not expect awesomeness like this.
5. BB8 Cake by Cake Rush (story by Nerdist)
I’m so in love with this cake!
6. Sarlacc Bundt Cake by Yummy Crumble
This looks surprisingly easy to make. Tasty, too.
7. Yoda Pizza by Soliloquy of Food & Such
I haven’t yet decided if this is awesome or scary, but I’m leaning toward the former (there’s a Darth Vader pizza, too!)
8. Star Wars Bundt Cake with Hidden Yoda by Sugar Swings
This is way simpler than it looks. Oh, and there are light saber sprinkles. Yep.
9. Star Wars Cheesecake by K&R Adventures
You’ll get a kick out of how easy it is to get a perfect Star Wars logo on top of your cakes (lots of other party ideas here, too!)
10. Star Wars Gingerbread Cookies by Sugar Swings
These use the popular Williams-Sonoma cookie cutter set augmented with adorable Santa hats!
11. Ewok Granola Bars by Redefining Mom
The detail! The chocolate!
12. Light Saber Cookie Cupcake Toppers by Sweet Sugar Belle
I love that she used an “X” cookie cutter – how inventive!
13. Star Wars Pie by The Olds Family
Those Williams-Sonoma cookie cutters seriously come in handy.
14. Star Wars Gingerbread Cookies by Bake at 350
Because you can never have too many gingerbread cookies at Christmastime. These are full body and traditionally decorated. And adorable.
For those that like a little Disney with their Star Wars.