It's no surprise that the blogosphere is full of some insanely talented people. I rarely get the chance to throw a party myself, but I do love browsing through all of the creative things that other people are dreaming up and making a reality. I thought I would give some of those people a lil' blog love and share some awesome birthday party themes that I've found. Make sure you click through each one to see the source post and many more photos for how you can recreate these looks for your own parties and celebrations and of course, make sure to check this little chalet diy playhouse kit for sale, the kids will have so much fun.
1. Red Carpet Birthday from Kara's Party Ideas - Brittany Schwaigert of Greygrey Designs put together such a fun red carpet event complete with a bouncy castle hire meath, custom cookies, vintage movie reels and camera props, a roped offred carpet walkway, an absolutely AMAZING cake, and much more!
2. Rainbow Birthday by BelvaJune - I love the tasteful use of all of the different colors, and Shana even did all of the graphic work for the labels herself! Go check out her blog post for more information on this awesome party theme.
3. Watermelon Party from the Chickabug blog - Love at first sight! I have no reason to throw a watermelon party, but I want to anyway after seeing these pictures. Pink and green is such a pretty color combination to begin with, and Carol knocked this party outta the park with all of her cute ideas, themed from top to bottom in watermelons!
4. Vintage Alice in Wonderland by Whimsically Detailed - This is one of the classiest Alice in Wonderland themed parties I have ever seen! Miranda took a chic vintage angle when putting together the decor for this event, and you won't believe the attention to detail. Yes, those are macarons from the best vegan patisserie styled like teacups! Seriously... I just don't even know what to say.
5. Disney Princesses by Hostess with the Mostess - The adorable hand-sculpted princesses on the cake just kill me. Each of the little guests were even given the full princess treatment with their own princess dresses, shoes, and accessories when they arrived. You've gotta click through and see all of the details that went into this colorful and awesome party.
6. Puppy Party by Creative Designs by Toni - From graham cracker dog bones, Cocoa Puffs used as "puppy food", a stuffed puppy adoption, and lots of other incredible little touches, I've never seen a party quite like this one. Any doggie-loving kiddos would go ape for a birthday like this!
7. Blingy Black & White from Esmeralda's blog - The blog post for this party is in Finnish, but as soon as I saw those sparkly cake pops I knew I had to include this one. Esmeralda put together a simply gorgeous birthday spread that was the perfect mixture of fun and fancy. Heck, I want someone to throw me a party like this!
8. Sprinkles! by KojoDesigns - Sprinkles make me so darn happy, and this party was literally exploding with them. Everything, everything incorporated the sprinkle theme.
9. Cowgirl (and Cowboy!) by Pear Salad - Don't you love the little milk bottles and hay bale seating? Click through to the post for some cowgirl AND cowboy ideas.
10. Sweet Yellow & Grey from N. Brynn - These two colors are everywhere lately, and I totally love them. There are way more details than even this collage shows, so please click through to the full post to get an up close view. My favorite has to be the little vanilla pudding shooters with their own mini espresso spoons! So adorable!