Here we are already a full week into October! The leaves are starting to get that telltale yellow tinge before the full on color burst that will happen later in the month, and I can't tell you how happy that makes me! We're enjoying cooler mornings, crisp fall breezes, the grocery stores are exploding with all things pumpkin, and my favorite holiday is fast approaching! I hope to post several different Halloween round-ups as we go through the month and as we get closer to the arrival of our own little goblin, due on Halloween itself!
I've included both adult and child-friendly beverages on this list - all of them look like such fun! All photo credits in this post belong to the original blogger and you will need to click through to their blogs to view recipes (make sure you leave them some love in their comment sections as well!)
1. Black Light Lemonade by GirlLovesGlam
2. Shrunken Heads in Cider by Girlichef
3. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate by The Recipe Critic
4. Pina Ghoulada by Hostess with the Mostess
5. Bloody Shirley Temples by Made from Pinterest
6. Vampire's Kiss Cocktail by Raining Hot Coupons
7. Fizzy Magic Potion Punch by BitznGiggles
8. Halloween Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Ghosts by Family Fresh Meals
9. Bloody Good Milkshake Shots by Frog Prince Paperie
10. Candy Corn Punch by Budget Savvy Diva
11. Pumpkin Spice Sangria Punch by HGTV
12. Morphing Martini by SheKnows
It changes colors!
13. Printable Soda Labels by CM2
Not an actual drink recipe, but since most Halloween parties will serve up some regular soda, isn't this a cute way to spruce up the bottles? Love it!
14. Brain Hemorrhage Shooters by Weird Likes
15. Banana Crush Punch by Antique Recipes
Okay, apologies that there is no actual photo of this drink, but I had to include it because this is the punch that my mom made for nearly all of our birthday parties as kids, and I loved it! I found it on an antique recipe site and can't wait for an excuse to use it again!
Here's an image to use for pinning this entire round-up to your Halloween Pinterest boards, just mouseover the image and click on the "Pin it" button that appears!
Say Something About This Post: