Having a snack mix around on Halloween night is a great way to have something festive to snack on without diving into the candy bowl reserved for all of the cute trick-or-treaters! I love snack mixes... anytime, anywhere, and for any holiday. There are so many different variations, and what's cool about them is that you can mix up the contents however you want to create your own unique flavor combinations. Best of all, they are so easy to throw together at the last minute to create a festive goodie that's fun to look at and fun to eat!
I did some searching and put together five Halloween snack ideas from food bloggers around the world that are top contenders for this year's Halloween snacks. Make sure you click through to each blog to get the full recipe and see more beautiful pictures! As always, if you use one of the snack mix recipes, make sure to leave each blogger some love in their comment section and let them know!
1. Candy Corn Cereal Snack Mix by Yummy. Healthy. Easy. This one grabbed my attention because of the use of shredded coconut and slivered almonds. I'm a major coconut lover, so this sticky, gooey, coconutty concoction would not last long in my house.
2. Orange and Black Cookies and Cream Popcorn by Hungry Happenings. An incredibly colorful and festive popcorn mixture that combines colored melted chocolate with Oreo pieces and popcorn. I'd probably add some extra salt to this to satisfy my obsession with sweet and salty combos. This would make a great presentation at a Halloween party!
3. Fall Snack Mix by Stick a Fork in it. I liked this one for its simplicity and lighter coating. Melted butter is combined with cinnamon and brown sugar, then baked onto the pretzels and cereal, and then later mixed with candy and marshmallows.
4. Halloween Muddy Buddy Mix by Sweet Treats and More. Muddy Buddies, also known as Puppy Chow, is made by simply coating cereal with melted chocolate and peanut butter and then dusting with powdered sugar. This mix gets a Halloween spin with the addition of Reese's Pieces and candy corn.
5. Halloween Party Mix by My Recipes. If you're looking for something a bit less sweet, this mix has a more savory coating using Worcestershire sauce, salt, and chili powder that's mixed with egg whites instead of butter. There's also a lil' brown sugar thrown in for tad bit of sweetness.
And if you want to pin these ideas for later, here's an altered graphic from above that you can use:
What's up to every single one, it's actually a good for me to pay a
visit this website, it consists of precious Information.
peut on gagner de l argent sur internet
Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to
me. Nonetheless, I'm certainly pleased I came across it and I'll be
bookmarking it and checking back frequently!
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your site?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the
way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images.
Maybe you could space it out better?
sondages bien rémunérés
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I do not know who you are but definitely
you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already
Very good website you have here but I was curious if you knew of
any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
I'd really love to be a part of group where I can
get comments from other experienced people that share the
same interest. If you have any recommendations,
please let me know. Thank you!
Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
website? I'm getting sick and tired of WordPress
because I've had problems with hackers and I'm
looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me
in the direction of a good platform.
real estate companies
Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this website daily,
if so afterward you will without doubt take pleasant know-how.